Grabbed from official site
H2B and I agreed that we’ll be joining The Wedding Library’s Weddings and Debuts 2011 Bridal Fair this weekend at SM Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall. I’m so excited for three reasons! :)) One, we will be booking our photobooth and invitation suppliers. I’m eyeing Baicapture and Print Divas but could change if we find better ones. Otherwise, we’ll be pushing through with our plan. Two, we’ll be food tasting cakes as the two cake suppliers of Oasis will be joining the fair: Top Cakes and Hearts and Bells. Though we have decided on Hearts and Bells already, it won’t hurt to check out Top Cakes just to make sure we made the right decision. And three, this would be the first time I’ll be joining a bridal fair with H2B! I can’t wait to see his face overwhelmed with suppliers -- literally! LOL! I sure hope he could handle it. Or better yet, enjoy it too. :))
Register online through this link.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.