Grabbed from Lifestyle by Feliz's Facebook page
One of my nice to haves was to get an engagement stylist. So as soon as I found out that we still have budget to spare for this, I did not hesitate to get Lifestyle by Feliz. :))
You see, H2B and I are not that comfortable in front of the camera. We have limited poses and sometimes it doesn’t even look good. LOL! Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot of cool prenuptial pictures. Though not a requirement, it is a growing trend. And I really want ours to be just as cool. How to do it? Get a stylist! :D
I came across Lifestyle by Feliz (LSF) while browsing Jayjay Lucas’ blog around November 2010. Surprisingly, I saw my former college classmates, Mike and Abby, in one of his entries and I found out that they hired LSF. That time I didn’t know what exactly LSF do as I was unaware that engagement stylists do exist! LOL! I got really curious so I googled LSF, checked out what exactly do they offer, and found their portfolio in sync with my taste! :)) I immediately checked their packages which at that time were still posted on their website. The packages were quite affordable but that time, it was not a priority so I just set them aside as a nice to have.
Come January, I found out that we still have budget to spare for suppliers on our wishlist so I emailed Feliz (who was on top of our list) right away. She was very prompt in replying to my inquiry and I found out that they modified their packages. Though there was some stuff taken off from the original, the new one was more customary to us and still affordable. Thank goodness! LOL! I excitedly told her what I have in mind for our travel-themed engagement shoot and what do you know, she suggested better ideas! :)) However, I wasn’t ready to book her that time as I didn’t want to get too tight on budget when on our Singapore family vacation. I told Feliz that we’ll be able to make the downpayment by the third week of February and she happily agreed. :)
I intended to deposit our downpayment on February 18 but when I saw LSF’s status post on Facebook, I decided to do it 4 days prior. Why? To avail their Valentine’s promo of course! LOL! So today, I waited in line at BPI McKinley (right after the bank opened) to deposit our 50% downpayment and seal the deal. :))
Happy Hearts Day everyone!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.