Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photobooth: Checked!

Logo grabbed from Baicapture site


Photobooth has been a trend for quite some time now. It is actually becoming a somewhat requirement already in parties, weddings and even corporate events. I guess it couldn’t be helped to be put in that rank since it promotes guest interactivity, it provides personalized souvenirs, and it is just plain fun. :D Well, we just couldn’t deny our guests these three cool things so we hired one for our wedding. :))
I already had my eye on Baicapture since Kasalan 2010. But just to make sure, I asked fellow w@wies to suggest other photobooths which they think is best in terms of service and the actual prints. Their top supplier was Pose and Print. I really wanted to try them first and see their printouts before judging their work but they were not present in The Wedding Library’s Weddings and Debuts 2011 Bridal Fair last weekend. I guess it’s just so meant to be that we book Baicapture. :)
So come Saturday, H2B and I went directly to Baicapture’s booth. Since I checked out the packages and freebies the day before with Tin, I already knew what we’d be availing. The transaction was quick. Kuya Jay-R, their AE, was the one who gave me the form and receipt. Unfortunately, I didn’t check the receipt before leaving the booth. I only found out that the wedding date Kuya Jay-R wrote was 2011 instead of 2012 when I was about to sleep! Maybe I was on a high when H2B and I tried the photobooth ourselves that I temporarily went blank. LOL! I then decided to just drop by their booth the next day to ask Kuya Jay-R to correct the date. I know, I know. I could have just called them up to clarify but my OC conscience told me that it’s better safe than sorry in the end. And besides, it was a good excuse to explore other booths I haven’t visited. :))
The next day, my sister Dae and I went to their booth and informed Kuya Jay-R of the mistake he made. He was really apologetic and humbled. What a cool dude. :D It was actually one of the reasons why I love Baicapture. Their staff is modest and easy to deal with. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.