Since our photo/video supplier, Daniel Lei Studio (DLS), won’t be available on our new date, we need to find another suitable candidate to replace them. Good thing for me though, it was not a difficult choice. I knew I had to get Imagine Nation.
Before booking DLS, I already had my eye on Imagine Nation. However, when I saw their rates and packages, I had to quickly step back. They were not exactly within our budget but I guess, it's really meant to be. LOL! I read their packages again and realized we could actually get the Junior Package with 2 videographers from Wang. Yey! :)) And even if we don’t get the masters like Jong or JayJay, I’m pretty sure we’re in good hands with Noel. Who knows, after a few more years of practice, he would be better if not as good as them? :) (<-- my attempt on sucking up to Noel ;)) And we could be part of his portfolio! How cool is that?! :D
Anyway, now on to the big dilemma before booking Noel’s team. The e-session and same day edit video are not yet included in their package. Both are add-ons if we really want them. E-session is quite affordable but since we made a downpayment with DLS, I’m still hoping we could avail their service for that. Hopefully, I’d get a response from Lei soon. But the problem lies with the same day edit as it would cost us a lot. It’s just sad because it’s supposed to be a crowd pleaser at the end of the reception program. But heck, we don’t want to spend xx amount just for a 4-5 minute video presentation. I have nothing against it as I’m sure it will need a lot of effort to do on the spot but for us, it is just not practical. Good thing, Noel saved us for giving a free onsite photo slideshow! Another Yey! :)) I’ve seen his works and they are just as good as a same day edit video. :D
I asked Darlene for a second opinion about the same day edit video versus the onsite photo slideshow. I asked her if we are making a big mistake but she actually agreed with me. Happiness! :))
I admit it is still kind of disheartening… but as long as the final output of the full video will be okay then who needs a 4-5 minute teaser?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.