Pictures could be deceiving. This is a lesson I learned the hard way. Remember the time when my mom, my sister and I visited Christ the King? I think it was about two weeks ago. That time, I also checked out the Reception Hall and took a few pictures. There was no event when we sneaked in upstairs that my sister commented it actually felt eerie. Hm… not the comment you’d want to hear from guests, right? Anyway, check out CTK Reception Hall all bare…
I was actually disappointed when I got to the venue. I felt that I need to hire more suppliers to provide me the beautification it BADLY needs. Well, what do you expect from a hall? It was fine at first since I was blissfully unaware that the cost of drapes and light & sounds would hit our pockets like a searing arrow. Don’t get me wrong. I would actually be amenable to the idea of styling the place according to our taste if by doing so would save us a few bucks. That was my thought until I asked a few drapes suppliers. I really thought that ceiling drapes were affordable. I was dead wrong. My estimate did not even come close to the actual. I was thinking it would be just about 3,000 – 5,000 PhP but the cheapest I was able to inquire was 9,000 PhP! Imagine that! And that won’t even let me keep the drapes! Well, in my opinion, it would be okay to splurge on something that would make the wedding presentable if the item is something we could keep.
Anyway, if we are to push through with this venue, I need to get myself into a yoga class and a two-hour massage to condition myself to accept that this would be our place. OA? Well, you weren’t there when I did the oculars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.