If there’s someone in our family who has the lucky charm, it would be my sister, Dae. So imagine my surprise when weeks after I answered the survey of The Wedding Library, I found out that I won the 2,500 GC! :))
Do you remember from one of my posts last December that I answered a survey for The Wedding Library? Well, I finally decided to pick up my prize yesterday since Tin and I will meet up anyway with Noel Salazar of Imagine Nation and Rae Venturanza. :) I parked my car at SM Megamall at exactly 1:20PM and went up to the shop. When I entered, I immediately asked one of the ates that I was there to get the survey prize. She recognized what I was talking about and checked their list. I asked if I should be showing the email for proof but she said it was no need. She asked me to present an ID instead. She verified my name and told me I also won the 2,500 GC! I told her at once that she must be mistaken as I did not receive any email from Ms. Winnie (the survey organizer). She told me to choose my prize while she confirms with Ms. Winnie.
Another one of the ates helped me choose and I told her I’d rather have the sexy honeymoon underwear since a party popper is not allowed both in Mt. Carmel and Oasis. As soon as I have chosen my undies, the ate who confirmed with Ms. Winnie told me that I really did win the grand prize! :)) It turned out that Ms. Winnie forgot to email Ms. Benz to inform her about it. LOL! I was so psyched but I really had no idea what to get. :P I told the ates I will be back when my MOH arrives. :)
As soon as Tin arrived, I told her about the good news! We excitedly went back to the shop and here are the items we got which cost me just an additional 2 PhP :D
Unity Candle with Two Taper Candles
Bible
Wedding Essentials Magazine
Matches
Bubble Makers
Cool right?! Truly an early birthday gift! :))
Thank you The Wedding Library!!! More power! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.