Have you seen the movie, 27 Dresses? Well, it is the very reason why I decided to let our bridesmaids have a say in terms of the design of their gowns.
At first I thought, I’d like the Secondary Sponsors have long gowns while the Bridesmaids get to have tea-length cocktail dresses. But then when I asked H2B’s opinion, he suggested we just ask the ladies to decide on their own. After all, they are the ones who will keep the gowns. My only condition is to have them match our color motif.
So I checked out some gowns at dressy.com just to give the ladies an idea. See below:
*** These are just design options but color splash should have lime green and gold.
I’d really prefer the gowns to have no embellishments. This would ensure that the ladies could still wear them again on a different occasion. :)
I really hope they’ll be excited to wear these eye candies! :))





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.