Out of the four seasons, my least favorite is winter. Snow in particular. You see, it is one of those things that look cool only in the movies. But when you get to experience it first hand, it is such a hassle. I’ve had my fair share of bad and sometimes dangerous encounters with snow that it came as a surprise, myself included, that I decided to have a winter wonderland themed wedding.
Ironic isn’t it? LOL! And H2B just have to agree with me on this!
I guess I just can’t help but fall in love with the concept of winter again. JUST the concept alone. Ha ha. Snowflakes and the Holidays are all too hard to resist that when I saw these photos from BridalBook while browsing for wedding inspirations, I just knew...
♥ ♥ ♥ THIS IS IT! ♥ ♥ ♥
I know that to get a winter ambiance in a tropical country for our wedding reception we need to hire an event stylist. However, in doing so would cost us an arm and leg. As much as I would love to proceed to that path, budget does not permit us to continue. Sigh.
But I would not back down without a fight. LOL! So, being a *ahem* reformed “practical” bride and a resourceful one I might add (Ha ha), I have found a more economical way to get this going. I am now in search for a caterer/stylist-in-one to do the job. Oh yes, it exists!
Thanks to my W@W sisters (special mention to Sis Sheryll), I now have two options: K by Cunanan and Passion Cooks.
And right now, there is only one thing to say since I have yet to decide which are we booking among the two...
May the best caterer/stylist wins!
And right now, there is only one thing to say since I have yet to decide which are we booking among the two...
May the best caterer/stylist wins!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.