Thursday, March 29, 2012

Supplier Rating: Video

Cesar Marquez, Imagine Nation's Noel Salazar, Rae Venturanza, Raya (apprentice) and Imagine Nation's Danielle Tan

Legend:
5 – Went the extra mile
4 – Exceeds Expectations
3 – Meets Expectations
2 – Needs Improvement
1 – Did not make the cut

Wang Videography
Package: 2 videographers (Cesar Marquez and Julius), 1 edited DVD (20-30 mins), Raw video in DVD and Upgrade to HD
Rate: 5+

EXTRA MILE
  • Same as the Imagine Nation folks, they were very professional and did a very good job even if they were uncomfortable with the bridal suite’s dusty situation.
  • Free videographer apprentice (Raya)
  • FREE SAME DAY EDIT! (weeee!!!) Back kwento, while I was having my make-up done, Cesar teased me if I wanted an SDE video. I, of course, played along and told him, “if it’s free! :D”. If you’ve been reading this blog, you’d know how much I really wanted to have this but I chose the HD upgrade instead for practical reasons. This is exactly why I was soooo touched when this was presented to us as the last surprise for the evening. So to Cesar, if you’re reading this BI, thank you so so much. You and your team did an excellent job!  ^_^

PROS
  • I really had no idea who will be assigned to our wedding. I was actually a bit scared since I’ve been only in-touched with Noel and Danielle. But everything turned out alright since the team was really easy to deal with. They were full of laughs and I never felt uneasy. :-)
  • They rendered subtle movements. I never felt I was being filmed!
  • They were on time.
  • A+++ for customer’s service!

Julius in Action (man holding camera) 

Check out our SDE video :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.