Rae Venturanza
Legend:
5 – Went the extra mile
4 – Exceeds Expectations
3 – Meets Expectations
2 – Needs Improvement
1 – Did not make the cut
Rae Venturanza and Nhot Bituin
Package: Premium Package (Bride and Groom + 2 persons), Additional 7 adults and3 kids + On-location Prenup Session
Rate: 5++
EXTRA MILE (prenup)
- Got a discounted rate ^_^
- Nhot needn’t have to be there to do my hair but he was.
- Rae was able to manipulate my hair for a second look when Nhot couldn’t make it to the location. He was sick that time.
- Both hair and makeup were according to the theme. :-)
NOTE: You can check our prenup pictures here.
EXTRA MILE (wedding)
- Got a discounted rate ^_^
- Free airbrush upgrade for me! (weee!!!)
- I love love LOVE my hair and makeup on both church and reception! The bridal look was clean and soft. In fact, when Ms. V approached me in the bridal car, she was all raves with my hair and makeup. And I felt even more beautiful after that :-) Before the reception, Nhot changed my hair from an updo to a one-sided down-do while Rae added a more dramatic eye effect. She remembered how much I loved Berns’ (one of Rae’s brides) smoky eyes, which was one of the reasons I booked her, and she did just that for me. In fairness, it looked really good on me. :D
- My mom, who was very particular with her hair and makeup (She had a TMU even!), was very satisfied. I felt her confidence all throughout :-)
- My sister and cousins were all pleased with their hair and makeup. Actually, one of my cousins (Faye) has really strong features that when makeup is applied on her, it makes her look harsh. But with Rae’s makeup, she looked sweet and dainty. Job well done :-)
- My in-laws were equally happy with their hair and makeup. My sister-in-law even asked me how much Rae’s package rates were. Hm… potential client? :-)
- Same as the Imagine Nation folks, Rae and Nhot were very professional and did a very good job even if they were uncomfortable with the bridal suite’s dusty situation.
PROS
- Rae is a very warm and generous person. She was my personal cheerleader and I love her ideas! :-)
- Nhot is a very amusing character. His stories never fail to crack me up! :-)
- Despite the big number of people they needed to prep, they were able to make the schedule Darlene (Perfect 10 Weddings) gave them with flying colors.
- Makeup application didn’t feel thick and heavy. I felt as if I’m not wearing makeup at all (even with traditional makeup during prenup).
- Rae’s hands were really light in applying makeup. I usually tear up when a makeup artist apply eyeliner on me, but with her, I didn’t even feel any pressure. :-)
- Rae and Nhot assisted us through the whole event especially before I walk down the aisle and during the photo ops. They never left our side. :-)
- They are passionate in what they do.
- They were on time.
- Hair and makeup have perfect register to Imagine Nation’s photo style.
- A+++ for customer’s service!
- More importantly, they became our really good friends. :-)
Bridal Look - Makeup
Bridal Look - Hair
Entourage Hair and Makeup
Second Look
Nhot and Rae in Action

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.