Thursday, March 29, 2012

Supplier Rating: Photo

Wang's Cesar Marquez, Noel Salazar, Rae Venturanza, Wang's Raya and Danielle Tan

Legend:
5 – Went the extra mile
4 – Exceeds Expectations
3 – Meets Expectations
2 – Needs Improvement
1 – Did not make the cut

Imagine Nation Photography
Package: Labor of Noel Salazar and Danielle Tan + 11x14 or 12x12 Digital Storybook Album + All Raw & Hi-Res Jpeg images in DVD + Prenup Session (Noel Salazar and Shayla Sanchez)
Rate: 5++

EXTRA MILE (prenup)
  • Backup Photography by Shayla Sanchez was free (weee! :-))
  • Labor fee of Noel Salazar was his old junior rate (another weee! :-))
  • Despite the rate we paid, Noel and Shayla still gave it their 110%. ^_^
  • Noel and I were corresponding about the theme that hubby and I wanted. I really love his enthusiasm! It made us really excited to have our shoot considering we’re self-proclaimed camera-shy (LOL!). More so, our theme blended well with his style.
  • Noel respected our no-cheesy poses.
  • Shayla was very motivating. Her words really helped us relax during the shoot.
  • Noel asked me to bring HD/flash drive beforehand so they could give us the pictures already and save us the trouble of going to the studio and wait for a week. Shayla provided the PC and we got our pictures on the spot. :-) 
NOTE: You can check out our prenup pictures here.

EXTRA MILE (wedding)
  • The prayer before the actual shoot was very inspiring. I felt the day was a blessing even more. :-)
  • Noel and Danielle made sure that all our wedding details were captured.
  • Noel and Danielle were very professional and did a very good job even if they were uncomfortable with the bridal suite’s dusty situation.
  • Danielle ensured that hubby had his portraits taken in the church.
  • Noel made sure I was calm -- even if it meant bantering. :P
  • Noel’s onsite photo slideshow was phenomenal! It captured the happiness we had on the day. I even love the song he chose for us. It was PERFECT! The only requirement I told him was nothing dramatic and he did just that. LOL!
  • Danielle’s energy was exceptional. She was very animated while taking our group photos during the reception. It made “the tradition” really fun! :-) 

PROS
  • I love love LOVE their photos!
  • They were quick to respond in email inquiries and so was their admin.
  • They were easy to work with. There were no pretentions and definitely full of laughs. :-)
  • They never let hubby and I feel self-conscious. Everything was just natural and relaxed.
  • They showed passion in what they do.
  • They were on time on both occasions (prenup and wedding).
  • We received our raw photos on time.
  • A+++ for customer’s service!
  • More importantly, they became our really good friends. :-)

Check out our onsite photo slideshow by Noel Salazar ^_^ 



NOTE: To this date, we still haven’t requested for our album. We’re actually still working on choosing 140-170 pictures from 3,ooo+!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.