I’m not a shoe person. I guess having a hard time finding chic shoes to fit my size 9 medium/wide feet has something to do with it. Sigh. So with a heavy heart, I turned my back on shoes and focused all my attention on designer bags instead (thus bagaholic. Get it? LOL!) But even if I avoid the topic of shoes, I still need to get a good pair for the Big Day right? Good thing Ms. V saved me from another mortifying hunt for RTWs. Her bridal gown package comes with a customized pair. Yey!
I honestly don’t know the process on choosing customized Veluz shoes. But in any case I already have a few inspirations. Check them out below:
Images from Google
Though both look traditional, I wanted to go against the tide again and get colored shoes. I’ll ask Ms. V to just copy the design in Teal! It could be my something blue. Cool right? :))
However, being the deprived shoegal (as Carrie Bradshaw’s AOL id), I wanted to have a different reception footwear. I thought of buying those comfy flip flops from Ipanema. Or do a Kristine Hermosa and go for this:
Aww… and they have lace appliqués on them! Love it!!! It’s definitely something to think about. ^_^
Aww… and they have lace appliqués on them! Love it!!! It’s definitely something to think about. ^_^



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.