Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Save the Date

We already reached our one year mark and I’m slowly feeling the pressure of letting our selected guests know of our wedding date. Sure, we already informed a couple of our chosen principal sponsors who are based in the US a few months ago but I guess I want to impose formality so they could block the date officially. What better way to do it than to send out a Save the Date notice. :D
So yesterday, I’ve searched the Internet for unique ideas and I came across something that would fit our travel themed wedding. With a bit of inspiration and resourcefulness, I came up with these using Photoshop:
License Plate No. 1

License Plate No. 2

I know. UBER Cool! ^_^
The thing is, I can’t decide which is better. Whatchatink? :-D

2 comments:

  1. for me, it's the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for voting sis ^_^ Parang mas ok nga talaga yung 1st one no? Mas straight to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.