I’ve already decided on our cake topper design and paid in full last bridal fair. However, I’m still undecided on what would be our actual cake design. Should we go for the oh-so-popular-three-luggage travel themed cake like the one below?
Image grabbed from Redefine Weddings' site
Or go for a simple classy cake and have our cake topper design be the focal point? Below is a really cool one which has lacey detail in it too. ^_^
Image from Google
What do you think?
Now that I think about it, I guess this time I do not want to join the bandwagon. Don’t get me wrong, the unconventional cake design does look cute but it seems that my gut feel is leaning towards getting a simpler wedding cake body instead and have our cute wedding topper be the star. :)) Yeah, that’s a good plan…


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.