Legend:
5 – Went the extra mile
4 – Exceeds Expectations
3 – Meets Expectations
2 – Needs Improvement
1 – Did not make the cut
Kitchentales (For VIP Guests)
Package: 22 boxes of Jasmine Tea Cookies
Rate: 4
PROS
- Denise was very easy to deal with. The only specification I told her was to tie the boxes in gold ribbons and she was able to do so. :-)
- The cookies were really yummy! I never thought adding jasmine tea on butter cookies would be that good :D
- The boxes were quite presentable. It was a sight for sore eyes at the VIP table!
Project Dream Weddings (For the Oldies)
Package: 50 pcs of Crystal Beads Rosaries
Rate: 4
PROS
- Since we already ordered rosary cord and bridal rosary from Project Dream Weddings earlier in the wedding preps, Eyzel was already very much familiar with my specifications.
- The rosaries turned out really lovely. :-)
- All 50 pcs were a Labor of Love. I knew how much effort was put into it as Eyzel kept asking for an extension. She didn’t expect it will take her (and her hubby) that long!
- The rosaries were of good quality.
- The oldies had something personal to bring home to instead of just Baicapture prints. :-)
Cabaña Workshop (For Maid of Honor and I)
Package: 2 Large Travel Carry-All Tote with Name Tags
Rate: 4
PROS
- Originally, I wanted Blue Green totes with Khaki outlines. However, the blue green color was not available so I settled with Navy Blue. Fortunately, the bags turned out really cute! It was more fit for any outdoor outfit. ;-)
- Ms. Mia was easy to deal with. She even worked on a tight deadline.
- Delivery was also not a problem. The packaging (box) made sure that the totes were not deformed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.