Friday, April 6, 2012

Supplier Rating: Photobooth


Legend:
5 – Went the extra mile
4 – Exceeds Expectations
3 – Meets Expectations
2 – Needs Improvement
1 – Did not make the cut

Baicapture
Package: Lite (2 hours of service, unlimited quality photo prints with standees, customized backdrop, customized print format, 4GB USB archive, Onsite technician + assistant, online hi-res photo gallery and easy export to Facebook) + additional hour free (from Bridal Fair booking)
Rate: 2

PROS
  • The staff we dealt with during the bridal fair were very accommodating. They were smiling all the time and kept urging us to try out the booth.
  • Good quality prints.
  • It was a good interactive activity for the guests and very personalized.
  • It served as souvenirs.

NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  • Customer Service: (1) The staff assigned to us were not friendly at all. They didn’t even smile the whole time. It gave an aura that they were not happy to assist anyone period. (2) The staff did not encourage the guests to have more prints. (Hindi nasulit!)
  • Following Instructions: As far as I’m concerned, the backdrop was supposed to be customized according to our specifications. Or so I thought. When I sent them the design I wanted, the study they sent  back to us was far from expected. I created a Word document of pictures from Google (scrapbook-type) and included some sample layouts from the Baicapture gallery (website) so they could at least get the general idea. Unfortunately, the second study was still off the mark but hubby and I decided to work on what they gave us. We figured, it was probably the best thing they could come up with and we were running out of time. We sent a few more areas for revisions and finally the study passed our standard.
  • Following the contract: We only got 2GB memory instead of 4GB.

Baicapture Printout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.