Since all major and minor suppliers for our Big Day have been booked, I’m only browsing for wedding ideas just to check if I missed anything… or add our list of nice to haves. LOL! And this is how I saw this really cute idea that would add color to our reception: A juice stand! ^_^
Images from Google
As our wedding falls on a “summer month” (quite questionable these days considering the current weather), this would fit perfectly don’t you think? :D
It would have been cool to have a juice stand if only it was easy to pull off. When I tried checking out how we could do it ourselves, it would have required us a couple of 5 gallon-water containers to satisfy 150 guests including both H2B and I. H-A-S-S-L-E! >_<
Oh well, maybe on my future kid’s birthday party instead? LOL! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.