Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nice to Have: Veluz Bridal Gown

One of the things that caught my eye during endless hours of browsing wedding forums is Veluz. Her designs are absolutely breathtaking...


Hay... As in!

It is as if being engulfed in a fairytale romance and marrying your handsome prince kind of thing. It is the kilig factor. Just imagining H2B seeing me in one of hers... Bliss!

I was completely swept away in my own little world when I came across this FAQ:

Q: What is the price range of your wedding gowns and do you offer wedding packages?
A: We don't have set prices, we compute costs based on material consumption, level of difficulty and amount of embellishments required. Starting price for Veluz wedding gowns is PxxK. -- Hang on, what?!?!

Oh the horror! I felt my little world crashing down...

I knew that if I do acquire a whopping xxK for a Veluz bridal gown (just for the bridal gown ALONE -- I might add), the design would be too simple, even close to minimal. I’d be pushed to cash out about 10-15K more, to say the least, just to have that signature umph. And by doing so would sacrifice a whole bunch of more important things.

I’d be lying if I say I wasn’t tempted. But if only budget was a non-issue, I would die just to be a Veluz Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.