Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello World!

I’ve always wanted to start a blog but I don’t know what to talk about. I’m a typical I.T. professional who spends 9-5 in the office. Well, more like 3-12. I wake up in the morning, go to work, come home and go to bed. That’s pretty much it. I’m someone who is more satisfied at home with a good book rather than out with friends on a Friday night. So what’s so interesting about that? But then things got a little bit exciting in Boringville... I got enganged!
Oh yes, as home buddy as I am, I found a man who shares the same interests as me, who finds it more relaxing just lying around in bed watching DVDs. Perfect match I should say. LOL! So imagine my surprise when he proposed. Not that we haven’t talked about it. It’s just that, he’s not the type to get all romantic. I’ll let you know the story later on.
So now here I am, pouring my heart out to the world and seeking for inspiration, to get this project, my-ahem-our wedding, into place. How on earth am I gonna do this?!?! H-E-L-P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.