Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Confirmation: Checked!

So, ok. It has been a month and a half since my last post and I must admit, I haven’t done anything significant for the wedding -- except  for my Confirmation. I know, I know. I am one of those who fail to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation before going to high school. And to be quite honest, if not for the wedding, I would not have the initiative to do this. LOL!

I had my confirmation last Saturday, December 3, at Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Cathedral -- also known as Antipolo Church. It was the last of the series of Kumpilang Bayan (Mass Confirmation) and a good 700 individuals have attended the event. Most attendees were kids and about 1% were adults my age who I guessed were also receiving the sacrament before getting married. So imagine how horrific it felt sitting tall among a sea of white short heads. I was absolutely embarrassed! But as my sister said (she also had her confirmation with me -- thank goodness!), we have nothing to be ashamed of. It’s better to be late than never. Well, she has a point. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.