Last Saturday, H2B and I went to SM Megamall to watch Transformers 3 and finally drop by Goldenhills Jewelry shop to pickup our rings. It was really exciting to see the engraved name scripts and wedding date on them! The wedding, though roughly 8 months to go, seemed near and real. ^_^
But that’s not the weird thing about the whole experience. When we left the shop, H2B noticed a man acting strange. There was a commotion in the Megatrade Halls as it was Nestle’s Health and Wellness expo and people were loitering around the area. It was a perfect venue for pickpockets. H2B, being the instinctive one, grabbed the package from me and pulled me one floor down to Cyberzone. That time, I had no idea what was going on. I really thought H2B wanted to check out CD-R King! But we stopped in front of Nokia shop and asked him what was going on. H2B paused before answering. He let the man pass and observed him before telling me that we were indeed being followed. As soon as the man walked straight to Cyberzone as if it was really his intention, we head towards a different direction.
Whew! That was a close call. H2B swore the man was looking at the package I was holding and he followed us from Goldenhills. >_<
Good thing H2B had presence of mind while my mind wandered elsewhere… like the exchange of rings ceremony. LOL! ^_^
LESSON LEARNED: Be vigilant of pickpockets!
Whew, buti na lang vigilant and aware si fiance mo. Tayong girls pa naman ang hilig mag-daydream.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this post. If I just got our rings, my mind will be on the wedding as well. Now I know to be careful after we get our rings, derecho uwi na lang. I'll tell my fiance about this din. Sakto pa naman, sa Megamall din ang ring supplier namin (Matus).
Take care, you two!
whew! that was a close call sis! thank God at alert and vigilant si h2b... nakita siguro kayo nung lalaki na pumasok sa goldenhills at alam nyang may pinick up kayo from there... thanks for the warning sis... alam mo naman tayo mga b2b, parang lumulutang sa ere when we have accomplished something wedding-related... hehehe
ReplyDeleteTrue! Iba rin kase pag may naa-accomplish tayo eh. Parang lutang talaga. LOL! But un nga, reality is ang dami na talagang masasamang loob ngayon, even sa loob ng mall! >_<
ReplyDeleteJust be vigilant nalang mga sis! Especially to you sis Dea, fair warning na ito that even Megamall is not safe!