These ideas are so cool! So cool that if we didn’t win sis Anna’s offer to make a Save the Date Cartoon Video, we might be doing one of these ideas. :)
Ive been reading your blog about your wedding prep for almost 3 months now. I cant help but notice that we almost have the same set of suppliers (Oasis, Darlene, Vatel Manila, etc.). The only difference is that I am a hands-on groom.
Anyways, keep bloggin! You may contact me at nbarlaan@gmail.com and maybe we can help each other. Our wedding is on Feb 26 2012.
Hi Miles,
ReplyDeleteIve been reading your blog about your wedding prep for almost 3 months now. I cant help but notice that we almost have the same set of suppliers (Oasis, Darlene, Vatel Manila, etc.). The only difference is that I am a hands-on groom.
Anyways, keep bloggin! You may contact me at nbarlaan@gmail.com and maybe we can help each other. Our wedding is on Feb 26 2012.
Regards,
Neil Barlaan
nbarlaan@gmail.com