I don’t really want to dwell on why I changed our entourage gown designer -- just yet. Being true to W@W’s rules, I will only divulge on the details once our wedding is over. That being settled, I decided to give a go signal to our backup supplier: Jeff House of Fashion (JHF).
Ok, back kwento. I’ve read about JHF from a handful of satisfied w@wie brides late last year. Their affordable rates are simply irresistable that I emailed Jhoanna Ong or Anna (contact person) right away. She replied in less than 24 hours and to no surprise, the starting gown rates fit our budget perfectly. Adding to my excitement was I found out that their shop is located in the subdivision right beside ours! Budget-friendly and within close proximity to our house -- a definite hassle-free. ^_^
However, I found out that they rely mostly on inspirations and how good they replicate them. Since I really wanted someone who could customize gown designs for my girls’ body types and personal styles, I didn’t contact Anna after that one email exchange. Little did I know, this con would actually be a blessing in disguise in the long run! :)) Anyway, that time, I resolved to making JHF as backup supplier in case our choice would falter.
Fortunately, I unknowingly tested JHF when I recommended them to my cousin who was in dire need of a prom dress. My aunt picked a design inspiration for her and JHF executed it with ease. They even personalized it by adding ruffled sleeves. ^_^ Check out the picture below:
This cemented my confidence in their craft and the reason why I did not hesitate contacting Anna as soon as I decided to not pursue any services from my chosen entourage gown designer. Anna replied immediately to my email inquiry and confirmed that the starting rates she gave me last year was still the same. Yey! :)) So I spent days and days researching countless of gown designs and styles and finally came up with a solid vision. (This by the way is the reason why I wasn’t able to blog in days! LOL!) I sent all my pegs to Anna and she warned me that my preference would cost us more than the starting price. Luckily, it turns out that the quote she gave me was still a little under than my chosen entourage designer’s quote. We’re still within budget -- thank goodness! ^_^
Since the designs I sent her was a bit complicated, I really wanted to discuss them further personally just to have a peace of mind that we’re on the same page. Good thing I requested for a meeting as apparently, she will be on a vacation leave for a month to go to Cebu with her family. The earliest date if we didn’t get a slot before then would be June. It’s still not that late considering our wedding date but being a type A control freak that I am, 2 months is like a lifetime. LOL! :))
So yesterday, after a few email exchanges with Anna about our meeting, my mom, my aunt and I met up at Bonifacio High Street around 2pm to walk two blocks to get to her condo unit at South of Market Condominium. We received a warm welcome from her when we walked in and went right down to business. She showed us not just swatches but the actual fabrics they have available. I also appreciated that there were sample gowns there we could see which by the way were quite lovely. :) We talked about the documents I gave her with my design preferences and to my amazement, she totally got my vision. Yey! :)) And just when I thought I was already convinced I made the right decision, she blew me away with her uber light payment scheme! She didn’t even bother discussing it until I literally asked her twice. Love it! ^_^
Now, I’m really looking forward to working with her and her team! :)))
** Check out Jeff House of Fashion's multiply site here.
** Check out Jeff House of Fashion's multiply site here.

great choice sis! JHF was also our choice but unfortunately, off the budget... and almost neighbor din namin ang shop nila... but then, we had to stick with our original budget... i know your ento gowns would look fab! :) and yeah, i agree, very accommodating si Ms. Anna. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks sis! :) Sayang naman na hindi umabot yung budget nyo sa quote nila. I find Anna professional and passionate. ^_^
ReplyDelete